Friday 30 August 2019

Folk dance


Hello! My class is doing a dance called 'Strip The Willow' (it's a Folk dance) we are doing it in three weeks. We also have a song we are using to make the dance a bit more better. The song is Disney Mambo No.5! I think the song really matches the dance.

When we do it you have to dress up fancy, or even funny.

This is how you do the dance, you have to have a partner. Line up opposite of each other and when the song reaches a certain beat you turn around with your partner in a circle. Once you finish doing the circle with your partner you do the same with everybody else. So you have to turn around with them as well.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jess I like the dance too and remember to stay loose with your arms when switching! I'd like to hear more thoughts on the dance though. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess i think you explained the dance good but mabey add a bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jessica i love that you say the name of the song first one who actually said anything about the song but i don't know how to do dance.
    I can't just sing the song. please can you add more info

    sincerely

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jess, nice blog. I like how you said how to do it, maybe add a little touch of info, Is there a pattern? Otherwise, its great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.