Thursday 16 November 2023

NPDL W7

 This term (term 4) all the year 10s are working on a project. My group consists of Me, Jeana, Jordan, Eauncee, Summer and Winter. We are focusing on electricity and how we can change it for both our community and school.

We have based ours on both radiators and heat pumps and our main question for our project is "How sustainable are heat pumps for our college instead of radiators?"

What have you achieved/learned since your last post?

I have been able to interview both Collin and Ian with the rest of my group. Alongside with that, we have also started putting a slideshow together about radiators.

How effectively have you used your time - in class?

I think the time was used very effectively.

How have you contributed to your groups progress?

I have been putting quotes down from Brent into a document to use for our actual project.

Something going well in our group?

Working collaboratively together and getting the work completed within the week we are given.

Something not working well?

Only thing that isn't working well is that not everybody is present all in one day. So the work they need to do individually isn't always complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.