Thursday 7 December 2023

NPDL W9

This term (term 4) all the year 10s are working on a project. My group consists of Me, Jeana, Jordan, Eauncee, Summer and Winter. We are focusing on electricity and how we can change it for both our community and school.

We have based ours on both radiators and heat pumps and our main question for our project is "How sustainable are heat pumps for our college instead of radiators?"

What have you achieved/learned since your last post?

We all worked as a group and managed to complete our final science board and have it displayed for final presentation yesterday (Wednesday 6th of December)

How effectively have you used your time - in class?

I think both me and my group have contributed and have completed the same amount of work.

How have you contributed to your groups progress?

I have been helping out my group and filling out the weekly group planner. 

Something going well in our group?

Working collaboratively together and getting the work completed within the week we are given. We have been working more faster this week as we have to have it completed in a shorter time frame.

Something not working well?

Only thing that isn't working well is that not everybody is present all in one day. So the work they need to do individually isn't always complete. (and we are also now missing a member of our group)

This is our last week of NPDL. We have all had a good time and worked well together collaboratively. It took us about 3-4 weeks to make and finish this project and we are all happy with the outcome. It was a good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.