Tuesday 22 October 2019

Cricket Rounders

Today on the 22nd of October we had Mr Terita/Matua Rocky, with him before lunch we played Cricket. I've never played Cricket so it was a big experience for me.

First, Mr Terita talked about how you play then we got ready to then start playing, my team was the first team to hit the ball and run around the cones as soon as you hit the ball. Every team was cheering for each other.

Everybody then got out because the other team either caught the ball when they threw it or it's because the other team threw the ball into the wicket. After everybody got out the teams swapped. After the last team went and everybody got out it was time to look at the scores. The first team that went got 55 and the last team got 34.

It was really fun and I hope we do it again




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.