Monday 14 October 2019

What I did in the Holidays


On Friday after school finished at 2:00PM, the first thing I did was go to Ailie's house so I could have a ride on one of the horses at her house. The horse I rode was Charlie and then Ailie rode her horse Scooby. It took me and Ailie around 15-20 minutes to tack up the horses then we were on the horses riding  for around 15-20 minutes as well.

We finished riding then put both the saddles, bridles and helmets away. After that we finished putting everything away. She came to my house for around just an hour because it was going to get to late if she stayed any longer. Me and my mum then dropped her back home.

On Friday the 10/10/19, I went to Foxton with my brother Kyle and my mum because my brother was going to a ball. We then dropped my brother off and went back home to have dinner. A couple of days after he went to the ball, the College he went to uploaded a video on Youtube of all of the people coming in on the carpet.

Overall I had a decent holiday.

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.