Friday 25 October 2019

Plans for weekend


Rotorua


On Saturday, the 26th of October i'm going to Rotorua starting from Saturday to Monday. I'm going to Wellington Airport with my Dad, his partner Nikki and my brother. We are picking up people that live in Auckland that are travelling in a plane to Wellington. The annoying thing is it takes 5 hours and 43 minutes to go from Wellington to Rotorua.

The people we are picking up are Cassidy, Cody, Carus and there Mum Hades. Cassidy is 12, Cody is 9 or 10 and Carus is 14 or 15. (I don't know there mums age)

I hope when I go to Rotorua we either go to the mud pools the luge or a glow worm cage.

I can wait to go tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica It's Jackson and It's awesome that your going to Rotorua.
    I have been to Rotorua before but i didn't get to go on a luge or a glow worm cage but they sound great.
    I couldn't find any flaws and great description

    Sincerely

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.